General Term and Conditions
1.NRG rerserve the right to: Refuse at its discretion to accept any advertising material that is the option of NRG as not consistent with guildline or does not meet the technical linguistic or quality standard as determined by NRG. Change the rates, terms and conditions as any time : Cancel, reschedule or replace any NRG program of advertising break, reschedule advertising booking at any time.
2. If an advertising booking is made in connection with a particular NRG program and that particular program is cancelled, the advertiser may have the booking reschedule to a mutually acceptable time or cancel the booking without charge.
3. For booking cancellations made within 30 days of the first day of broadcast, or production cancellations made within 24 hours of the NRG recording session, NRG will be entitled to payment as if the advertising had been broadcast or the production had taken place in accordance with the original booking.
4. NRG gives no guarantee about the proximity of commercials advertising rival product unless 4 weeks notice in writing is received and accepted in writing by NRG.
5. NRG advertising time may not be resold or sublicensed unless 4 weeks notice in writing is recieved and accept in writing by NRG.
6. The advertiser indemnifies NRG against any costs, expenses and damages which NRG may incur arising out of a commercial or sponsored program provided by the advertiser or the agency of the advertiser, the agency of the advertiser, the agency indemnifies NRG againts any costs, expenses and damages which NRG may incur arising out of the broadcast.
7. All advertising bookings must be paid in full before the first date of the broadcast unless credit term has been previously agreed with NRG. NRG retains the right to refuse to extend credit to any client. Accounts Where MoveMedia has agreed in writing to provide a credit facility to an advertiser accounts shall be invoiced at the end of the month of NRG broadcast and shall be due within 7 days of date of invoice. Other accounts shall be invoiced in advance and shall be due the earlier of 15 days of date of invoice or 7 clear days before the scheduled broadcast date and in default such payment MoveMedia shall be entitled to refuse to broadcast the advertisment. MoveMedia shall be entitle to charge interest both before and after judgment at rate of 4% per annum above the ACLEDA Bank base rate from time to time in force from the date payment is due until payment is made.
All charges are subject to Value Added Tax
8. NRG will not be responsible for archiving any advertising material for more than one year after the first date of the broadcast.9. NRG contracts with media advertising agencies and media buying agencies in their own right and not as agents of their clients. 10. This agreement shall commence on signature date and shall continue unless terminated by either party with 30 days notice in writing.